손명희, 삼성서울병원 소아청소년과 임상조교수
Meong Hi Son, Clinical Instructor,
Dept. of Pediatrics Samsung Medical Center
Education, Training and Service
2013 – 2016
Hematology- Oncology Research fellowship (Princess Margaret Cancer Center, University of Toronto, Canada)
2011 – 2013
Pediatric Hematology-Oncology Fellowship (Samsung Medical Center, Seoul, Korea)
2010 – 2011
Pediatric Hematology-Oncology Fellowship (national Cancer Center, Goyang, Korea)
2006 – 2010
Pediatric Residency (Gyeongsang National University Hospital, Jinju, Korea)
2007 – 2009
Master of Medicine – Pediatrics (Gyeongsang National University, College of Medicine)
2005 – 2006
Medical & Surgical Internship (Gyeongsang National University Hospital, Jinju, Korea)
1999 – 2005
Medical degree (Gyeongsang National University, College of Medicine)
2018 – present
Emergency Care Center Deputy Director (Samsung Medical Center, Seoul, Korea)
2018 – present
Clinical Instructor, Department of Pediatrics (Samsung Medical Center, Seoul, Korea)
2017 – 2018
Physician (Smile clinic, Changwon, Korea)
2022 ~ present
Director of Speciality Examination of Pediatric Emergency Medicine
2020 – 2021
Director of Speciality Examination of The Korean Society of Pediatric Emergency Medicine
2018 – present
Member of The Korean Society of Pediatric Emergency Medicine
2010 – present
Member of the Korean Society of Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
2010 – present
Member of the Korean Society of Blood and Marrow Transplantation
2006 – present
Member of the Korean Society of Pediatrics
• Development of Futuristic Patient-centered K-DEM Station (2021 Jul~2029 Dec, Ministry of Health and Welfare)
• Development of the social robot providing the Daily routine management and Mindfullness activities for the socially withdrawn children (2021 Sept~2023 Aug, Seoul Business Agency) (Site Principal Investigator)
• Deep Learning-based prediction model for bone marrow suppression and recovery during chemotherapy in pediatric solid tumor (2020 Mar~2023 Feb, Ministry of Science and ICT) (Principal Investigator)
• Innate immunity Signaling through Stimulator of Interferon Genes (STING) pathways as a therapeutic target in pediatric cancer (2020 Apr~2022 Mar, Korea Health Industry Development Institute) (Principal Investigator)
• Predicting model for hematologic recovery after high dose chemotherapy in high-risk pediatric solid tumor with Deep learning (2020 Jan~2021 Dec, Samsung medical center) (Principal Investigator)
• Yoonsun Yoon, Joon-sik Choi, MiRan Park, Hyun Cho, Minsu Park, Hee Jae Huh, Yae-jin Kim, and Meong Hi Son. Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness in Children at the Emergency Department during the 2018-2019 Season: the First Season School-aged Children Were Included in the Korean Influenza National Immunization Program. J Korean Med Sci. 2021 Mar 15;36(10):e71.
• Jiwon Kim, Esther Park, Miran Park, Joongbum Cho, Meong Hi Son. Clinical features of adolescents who visited the emergency department with chest discomfort: the importance of recognizing underlying medical conditions. Pediatr Emerg J. 2020;7:70-76.
• Lim H, Son MH, Hyun JK, Cho HW, Ju HY, Lee JW, Yoo KH, Sung KW, Koo HH. Clinical Significance of Segmental Chromosomal Aberrations in Patients with Neuroblastoma: First Report in Korean Population. J Korean Med Sci. 2020 Apr 13;35(14):e82.
• Yi ES, Son MH, Hyun JK, Cho HW, Ju HY, Lee JW, Yoo KH, Sung KW, Koo HH. Predictors of survival in patients with high-risk neuroblastoma who failed tandem high-dose chemotherapy and autologous stem cell transplantation. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2020 Feb;67(2):e28066
• Choi YB, Son MH, Cho HW, Ma Y, Lee JW, Kang ES, Yoo KH, Her JH, Lim O, Jung M, Hwang YK, Sung KW, Koo HH. Safety and immune cell kinetics after donor natural killer cell infusion following haploidentical stem cell transplantation in children with recurrent neuroblastoma. PLoS One. 2019 Dec 13;14(12):e0225998.
• Choi AY, Kim M, Park E, Son MH, Ryu JA, Cho J. Outcomes of mechanical ventilation according to WIND classification in pediatric patients. Ann Intensive Care. 2019 Jun 27;9(1):72.
• Lee JW, Son MH, Cho HW, Ma YE, Yoo KH, Sung KW, Koo HH. Clinical significance of MYCN amplification in patients with high-risk neuroblastoma. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2018 Oct;65(10):e27257.